Dienstag, 26. November 2019

Healthy Living: F/30/5’11” [92kg>75kg = 17kg] (11 Months) hit my first goal weight but really struggling to keep motivated. Using this to help me get back on board and see how far I’ve come. PS I’m sick of converting everything from pounds to kilos so it’s your turn ha ha


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/30/5’11” [92kg>75kg = 17kg] (11 Months) hit my first goal weight but really struggling to keep motivated. Using this to help me get back on board and see how far I’ve come. PS I’m sick of converting everything from pounds to kilos so it’s your turn ha ha Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen