Donnerstag, 10. August 2023

Healthy Living: M/30/5’11” [258lbs > 252.5lbs = -5.5lbs] (left is 252.5, right is 258) … 2 months of going to the gym on a regular basis and making a conscious effort to eat better. Trying desperately to keep up motivation as I’m not noticing the difference anywhere near as quick as I thought I would 😥


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: M/30/5’11” [258lbs > 252.5lbs = -5.5lbs] (left is 252.5, right is 258) … 2 months of going to the gym on a regular basis and making a conscious effort to eat better. Trying desperately to keep up motivation as I’m not noticing the difference anywhere near as quick as I thought I would 😥 Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen