Freitag, 24. Februar 2023

Healthy Living: F/31/5’0 [130lbs>119lbs(?)=11lbs] The first picture was taken when I was already a year into my fitness journey and had lost a fair bit of weight. However, as someone with a lifelong case of Pancake Butt Syndrome, I am very happy to see how far I’ve come :D


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/31/5’0 [130lbs>119lbs(?)=11lbs] The first picture was taken when I was already a year into my fitness journey and had lost a fair bit of weight. However, as someone with a lifelong case of Pancake Butt Syndrome, I am very happy to see how far I’ve come :D Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen