Freitag, 29. Mai 2020

Healthy Living: F/25/5’8” [255lbs > 158lbs = 97lbs] I was at my GW last time I posted here in December. Since then, I’ve gained 20 pounds back & I’ve had one hell of a time battling my depression, anxiety, & handful eating disorders. Now I’m working everyday to a healthier, happier me ✨ (April 2018 vs now)


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/25/5’8” [255lbs > 158lbs = 97lbs] I was at my GW last time I posted here in December. Since then, I’ve gained 20 pounds back & I’ve had one hell of a time battling my depression, anxiety, & handful eating disorders. Now I’m working everyday to a healthier, happier me ✨ (April 2018 vs now) Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen