Samstag, 27. April 2019

Healthy Living: M/20/5'9" [250 lbs > 190lbs = 60lbs] I never realized how fat I was, I knew I was obese but looking at old photos is the only way I feel any validation for where I am now, because I'm still very concious of my weight and feel like I havent changed. My goal is 160, and I'm attacking it this year.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: M/20/5'9" [250 lbs > 190lbs = 60lbs] I never realized how fat I was, I knew I was obese but looking at old photos is the only way I feel any validation for where I am now, because I'm still very concious of my weight and feel like I havent changed. My goal is 160, and I'm attacking it this year. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen