Montag, 27. August 2018

Healthy Living: F/34/6’0” [313-?=?] I don’t weigh myself because I become unhealthily obsessed with the number on the scale. Due to medical diagnoses, switched to vegan diet, lift heavy things, & took control of my mental health with SSRI & meditation. I feel so much better. Long way to go but off to a good start!


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/34/6’0” [313-?=?] I don’t weigh myself because I become unhealthily obsessed with the number on the scale. Due to medical diagnoses, switched to vegan diet, lift heavy things, & took control of my mental health with SSRI & meditation. I feel so much better. Long way to go but off to a good start! Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen