Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018

Healthy Living: M/26/5’8”[320lbs>220lbs=-100lbs](14 months) NYCC 2016 I met Stan the Man, After comic con I started my weight loss journey; you think Stan would give me a reshoot? Dont stop, Nerds can be fit too!!!! My whole journey is on my IG for those interested!


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: M/26/5’8”[320lbs>220lbs=-100lbs](14 months) NYCC 2016 I met Stan the Man, After comic con I started my weight loss journey; you think Stan would give me a reshoot? Dont stop, Nerds can be fit too!!!! My whole journey is on my IG for those interested! Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen