Freitag, 26. Januar 2018

Healthy Living: F/24/5'6" [160lbs > 124lbs = 36lbs] I used to think I was "big boned" and that my very average body was all due to genetics.. somewhere along the way I found muscle definition, turned into a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athlete and I realised that I had been making excuses for being lazy that entire time.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/24/5'6" [160lbs > 124lbs = 36lbs] I used to think I was "big boned" and that my very average body was all due to genetics.. somewhere along the way I found muscle definition, turned into a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu athlete and I realised that I had been making excuses for being lazy that entire time. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen