Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018

Healthy Living: F/20/5'4" [198 lbs > 130 lbs = 68 lbs lost] (11-12 months) I'm really happy with how far I've come (and that I'm not pale anymore). Now looking to gain muscle and get a leaner look without gaining tons of fat like bulking would cause. Any advice about body recomp?


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/20/5'4" [198 lbs > 130 lbs = 68 lbs lost] (11-12 months) I'm really happy with how far I've come (and that I'm not pale anymore). Now looking to gain muscle and get a leaner look without gaining tons of fat like bulking would cause. Any advice about body recomp? Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen