Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021

Healthy Living: M/29/6' [380lbs > 257lbs = 123lbs] (13 months) I'm not done yet, but I found the only before picture I had on an old phone and figured even if this encourages 1 person to do something about what seems like an insurmountable amount to lose that it'd be worth it.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: M/29/6' [380lbs > 257lbs = 123lbs] (13 months) I'm not done yet, but I found the only before picture I had on an old phone and figured even if this encourages 1 person to do something about what seems like an insurmountable amount to lose that it'd be worth it. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen