Dienstag, 23. Februar 2021

Healthy Living: F/29/5’8’’ [225lbs>153lbs=72lbs lost] Leaving an unhealthy relationship, cutting down on alcohol, healthy eating, and consistent workouts. I’m so proud of myself. Gave myself the goal of getting to 150 lbs by my 30th birthday and I’m 3 pounds away!


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/29/5’8’’ [225lbs>153lbs=72lbs lost] Leaving an unhealthy relationship, cutting down on alcohol, healthy eating, and consistent workouts. I’m so proud of myself. Gave myself the goal of getting to 150 lbs by my 30th birthday and I’m 3 pounds away! Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen