Samstag, 27. Februar 2021

Healthy Living: M/40/5’11’’ [225lbs>155lbs= 70lbs down] I was happy with the 3rd pic really but pandemic closed my gyms for 3 months and I wanted to see how far I could push it. Time to build some muscle back. Oh and I’m never shaving my chest ever again.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: M/40/5’11’’ [225lbs>155lbs= 70lbs down] I was happy with the 3rd pic really but pandemic closed my gyms for 3 months and I wanted to see how far I could push it. Time to build some muscle back. Oh and I’m never shaving my chest ever again. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen