Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021

Healthy Living: F/19/5’2 [232 > 135= 97lbs ] It’s been a year since I started my weight loss journey. So many ups and downs but i continued to be consistent 😭 I still wanted to lose another 15lbs but decided to build muscle and do a slight bulk ☺️ (I was down 20lbs already in the before but dont have anymore pics)


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/19/5’2 [232 > 135= 97lbs ] It’s been a year since I started my weight loss journey. So many ups and downs but i continued to be consistent 😭 I still wanted to lose another 15lbs but decided to build muscle and do a slight bulk ☺️ (I was down 20lbs already in the before but dont have anymore pics) Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen