Montag, 1. März 2021

Healthy Living: M/31/6'[245lbs>168lbs=77lbs]my mam died when I was 20, that's was the physical result on the left. One year or so later on the right. I forget how far I've come sometimes. Mentally more than physically but you can't show that as easily with a photo.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: M/31/6'[245lbs>168lbs=77lbs]my mam died when I was 20, that's was the physical result on the left. One year or so later on the right. I forget how far I've come sometimes. Mentally more than physically but you can't show that as easily with a photo. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen