Samstag, 6. März 2021

Healthy Living: F/25/5’2” [178 lbs > 135 lbs = 43 lbs lost] I know this isn’t the most accurate measure but I’ve finally reached a “normal BMI”! I never thought I would see this number again and I’m so thankful to reddit for the support and tips to get here.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/25/5’2” [178 lbs > 135 lbs = 43 lbs lost] I know this isn’t the most accurate measure but I’ve finally reached a “normal BMI”! I never thought I would see this number again and I’m so thankful to reddit for the support and tips to get here. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen