Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018

Healthy Living: F/23/5’8” [213 > 188 = 25] I probably weighed more than that but I never used to weigh myself. I’ve just broken very long a 2 month stall with 0 weight loss, and trying to find new motivation in myself as the numbers (hopefully) start moving again.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/23/5’8” [213 > 188 = 25] I probably weighed more than that but I never used to weigh myself. I’ve just broken very long a 2 month stall with 0 weight loss, and trying to find new motivation in myself as the numbers (hopefully) start moving again. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen