Samstag, 3. Februar 2018

Healthy Living: F/16/6’1 [122kg > ? = ?] (1 year) I started a vegan lifestyle and went to the gym two-three times a week. the last time I weighed myself was when I was at 122kg and I didn’t focus on the scale, which is why my current weight isn’t recorded.


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/16/6’1 [122kg > ? = ?] (1 year) I started a vegan lifestyle and went to the gym two-three times a week. the last time I weighed myself was when I was at 122kg and I didn’t focus on the scale, which is why my current weight isn’t recorded. Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen