Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2017

Healthy Living: F/22/5’5” [236 lbs > 179 lbs = 57 lbs] (18 months) Slow and steady wins the race. Still have about 45 pounds to my end goal, but I’ve overcome depression and gained back my life, so I’m appreciating my victories as they come. Merry Christmas everyone!


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/22/5’5” [236 lbs > 179 lbs = 57 lbs] (18 months) Slow and steady wins the race. Still have about 45 pounds to my end goal, but I’ve overcome depression and gained back my life, so I’m appreciating my victories as they come. Merry Christmas everyone! Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen