Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017

Healthy Living: F/19/5’6” [156 > 138 = 18 lbs lost] I had originally hit 20 pounds lost a few weeks ago but am happy to still be close to my goal weight after the holidays. Sorry for the towel hair in the second picture, and thanks to this sub for the encouragement and support. Happy New Year!


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/19/5’6” [156 > 138 = 18 lbs lost] I had originally hit 20 pounds lost a few weeks ago but am happy to still be close to my goal weight after the holidays. Sorry for the towel hair in the second picture, and thanks to this sub for the encouragement and support. Happy New Year! Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen