Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2020

Healthy Living: F/31/5’5” [150-130= 20 lbs] Yesterday, I stumbled upon the before picture and realized it was taken exactly 9 months ago to the day! After committing to CICO and walking every day, I’m feeling pretty proud of these face gains! (Including my new glasses!)


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/31/5’5” [150-130= 20 lbs] Yesterday, I stumbled upon the before picture and realized it was taken exactly 9 months ago to the day! After committing to CICO and walking every day, I’m feeling pretty proud of these face gains! (Including my new glasses!) Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen