Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020

Healthy Living: F/29/5'10" [300lbs > 189lbs =111lbs] (16 months) Discovered I had cheekbones and a chin, lol. Thanks to IF+keto, my life has improved dramatically despite 2020: finished my degree, got a decent job due to new self confidence, can now do sports so much easier, and am overall so much more happy :)


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/29/5'10" [300lbs > 189lbs =111lbs] (16 months) Discovered I had cheekbones and a chin, lol. Thanks to IF+keto, my life has improved dramatically despite 2020: finished my degree, got a decent job due to new self confidence, can now do sports so much easier, and am overall so much more happy :) Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen