Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020

Healthy Living: F/22/5’10 [140 lbs > 153 lbs = 13 lbs] picture one is when I was a few months into eating disorder recovery 1.5 years ago. I have been eating, lifting weights, and recovering since then and I’m so happy about how my body composition has changed!


Healthy Living Progress Pictures: F/22/5’10 [140 lbs > 153 lbs = 13 lbs] picture one is when I was a few months into eating disorder recovery 1.5 years ago. I have been eating, lifting weights, and recovering since then and I’m so happy about how my body composition has changed! Congratulations to GREAT results with my new FREE Cookbook!
Get your FREE copy now



GetFit,workout,healthy,exercise,weight,health ,fitness,FatLoss,diet,weightloss,loseweight,healthyliving,healthyeating,nutrition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen